Does “direct marketing” mean door to door sales or telemarketing?
- For most companies it does, but for Choice Marketing Concepts, we do not conduct any door to door sales or telemarketing.
Does it matter that I don’t have experience?
- The training programs that we offer are not only designed to work for candidates with experience, but also for candidates with no, or limited experience. We are not necessarily focused on someone with a lot of experience in sales, marketing, or account management. However, we are looking for candidates with great communication and people skills, and a strong student mentality, work ethic, and leadership ability.
I read online that all entry-level sales positions are commission-only. Is this true for Choice Marketing Concepts?
- No. Because Choice Marketing Concepts works with multiple clients, we offer several compensation packages, in which the packages and amounts are determined on a per-candidate basis during the interview process by our hiring managers.
Do you have any part-time positions or internships available?
- We do not offer any part-time positions. However, we offer student-internships year-round. To learn more about Choice Marketing Concepts internship opportunities please call: (813) 289-6111 or fill out an internship application.
Can I advance at Choice Marketing Concepts?
- Yes. We offer a Management Development Program that teaches team members effective team building and management skills, public speaking, account management, and administration. Because Choice Marketing Concepts has a “no-seniority” policy we advance our people based on merit. Our Management Development Program is designed to promote someone from the Entry Level Account Manager position into Management in 12-24 months. To learn more about Choice Marketing Concepts Management Development Program please call: (813) 289-6111 or fill out an application to join the team!
I have experience, do I still have to start Entry-Level?
- Yes. We believe in organic-based growth at Choice Marketing Concepts. Therefore, anyone interested in Management roles within our company MUST start Entry-Level and complete the Management Development Program.
What will I be responsible for as an Account Manager?
- Account Managers are responsible for promotional sales and marketing, customer acquisitions and retention, and brand awareness for our clients. Successful Account Managers will also be responsible for employee training and development, running meetings, and new employee recruiting, through our Management Development Program. To learn more about employment with Choice Marketing Concepts please call: (813) 289-6111 or fill out an application to join the team!
Where are you located?
- Choice Marketing Concepts is located at 550 N Reo St, Ste 108, Tampa, FL 33609